In order to further enhance this quarter, the user concept for SQUARE ONE has two core areas
- An attractive retail space on the ground floor to cover daily needs - such as a bakery, food and non-food suppliers - and to promote communication between the people who work and live in the area with those who are one the way to the railroad station or just strolling by or pausing there.
- Latest office standards make the building a multi-functional property which serves the people who work there.
- Photovoltaic system on the roof
- Low-energy building
- ÖGNI Environmental certificate in platinum
- Raised floor
- Efficient sun protection, partly exterior
- Mechanical ventilation and air extraction of offices (hygienic air exchange)
- Cooling through perforated metal ceilings
- Additional windows that can be opened
- Floor lamps
- Connections for kitchenettes
- Room for smokers